XtremepowerUS 13" Sand Filter Combo for above ground pools. Fully integrated sand filter, pump pressure valve, and stand. 2400 gallons per hour pumping capacity. 43 pounds per hour sand pumping capacity. Just add the filter media (sold separately) and hook up the hoses, plug it in and it starts filtering immediately. Never-rust, blow molded PE tank construction.
This system also suitable for koi pond filtering.
- Pump and filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- 4-Way multi port provides for easy use and quick backwashing
- High efficiency pump lowers system cost and ensures years of quiet operation
- Flow rate of 2400 Gallons Per Hour swimming pool pump works swiftly and efficiently
- Machine will protect users's safety entirely with build-in automatic thermal overload protector
- Pump strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy open, quick lock, transparent pump lid which mean less work and more swimming
- Type: Sand Filter System
- Pool Type: Above Ground
- Filtration Area: 10,000 Gallons
- Valve Function: Filter, Backwash, Rinse and Waste
- Pump Power: 3/4 HP
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Amps: 3.6
- Flow Max: 2400GPH
- Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/4"NPT (fits intex 1-1/4" hose) & 1-1/2" Outlet (can fit to Intex 1-1/4" hose with adapter *not included*)
- Drum Capacity: Holds up to 43lbs
- Max Temperature: 105F
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Max Suction: 34.4ft
- Certification: Listed
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 17"(W) x 17"(L) x 23-1/2"(H)
- Sand Filter
- Pool Pump
- System Tray
- 4 Way Valve
- Hose Adapters
Works as intended.
The instructions had me hook it up wrong at first but this pump is a beast! I wish it had come with hose's but I managed to make it work.
I haven't installed it yet and it's going into a hot tub. I tested it and it had good flow.
Great floors of water. It's real quiet. My pool is doing great and I have no idea what I'm doing. It's all the pump and filter keeping my pool nice. I have the coleman 10x20x48 from walmart with the windows. Very basic hoses came with my pool, but the fit this pump perfectly. I didn't have to buy new hoses or anything. I did have to add a 2nd hose clamps to each original pool hose to keep it from leaking. No big deal. If yours leaks anywhere just tighten things up. It will stop. I'm loving this pump and filter. The instruction didn't match my exact set but I got it figured out.
Works great, easy to assemble. Directions could be more precise.