The 1/2" inch socket combination set includes the most popular SAE and Metric size standard sockets designed to withstand the demands of high-force impact drivers. These impact sockets are drop forged, heat treated, industry steel and feature high visibility markings for quick and easy socket selection
- 1/2" Drive Impact Socket Set efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts
- Each socket are labeled accordingly for easy identification makes it easy for you to spot the right one you need
- Long Lasting heavy duty coating used on sockets to protect them from all the dirt, oil, and grease that could potentially break down the socket quality
- Sockets are made from impact grade industrial steel, giving you the strength you need to loosen those tough fasteners
- 6 Point drive holds onto fasteners and prevents any rounding off corners. Fasteners are protected and so are your sockets
- Socket set comes enclosed in a blow molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have
- Type: Socket Set
- Measurement: Metric, SAE
- Type: 6-Point
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Dr. Deep Sockets Metric: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm
- Dr. Deep Sockets SAE: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1"
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 24PC Socket Set