The 25 ft. 3-Outlet Power Cord is designed for heavy-duty applications such as powering tools and equipment. The cord is resistant to moisture, ozone, grease and chemicals and is light enough for job site transportation.
- Indoor/Outdoor Power Cord - Great for your household, garden and farm electric appliances, like generator, HDTV, lawn mower, saws , compressors, Christmas and Spooky Halloween light system
- Heavy Duty Extension Cord - The big gauge and pure copper can avoid the cable getting overheating from long -time use. Larger gauge wiring is well built to give you peace of mind when running higher amp loads. This cord can be used to run any circuit in your breaker panel up to 15A
- Weatherproof Electrical Cord - Stay flexible in -40F To 221F, reducing the risk of tangles, moisture, abrasion and direct sunlight?thanks to the decent vinyl and accurate space left between insulation and copper wire
- Power Indicator Light - A bright power indicator light on the plug illuminates when the power is on, making it easy to see even in the dark. You can use it with confidence
- Contractor Approved - The cords are more flexible and abrasion resistant at any temperature than standard vinyl compound. They are built to withstand work conditions while powering heavy duty equipment and tools
- 3-Outlet Extension Cord - Three outlets can supply power to 3 electric equipment at the same time
- Lighted End- End shines bright when power is on and cord is ready to use
- Color: Yellow
- Voltage: 125
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Amp Rating: 15A
- Gauge: 10
- Number of Outlets: 3
- Covering: PVC Material
- Temperatures Ranging: -40F To 221F
- Lighted End: Yes
- 25ft Extension Cord
Looks very sturdy for generator use
This is a great extension cord and heavy.
I park my RV about 100 feet from my house. The RV cable is 10-gauge and runs about 50 feet and I bought this 50-foot cord to hook it up. I previously had it connected to a 12-gauge extension cord. The voltage would drop to 95 volts and the resistance would trip the breaker in the RV with the A/C running. This 10-gauge cord solved it. Voltage is 110V with the A/C running. No more tripped breakers.
Very happy with this item. Well made. Thick gauge. Perfect for my generator.
Great to use in my RV to use small cooking appliances