- The circular saw is a lightweight and powerful machine with a superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations meaning less strain and maximized productivity
- The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, and promises a safer cutting job
- 15 Amp motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete, and other stone materials with ease
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. With the metal guard design to prevent the hurt from sparking when operating
- Water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Color: Black/Red
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Power: 2600W
- Voltage: 120/60 Hz
- No Load Speed: 4,300 r/min
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Dust Port: Yes
- Blade Included: No
- Max Cutting Depth: 5"
- Guide Roller: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 28"(L) x 10"(W) x 13-1/4"(H)
- Certifications: ELT Listed
- Power Circular Saw
*Note Cutting Blade Not Included*
XtremepowerUS Concrete Cutter 14 Electric 2600W Wet/Dry Portable Circular Saw
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
It gets the job done, although the water attachment isn't very sturdy. It's more of a weekend warrior tool, but considering the right cost, you could use it a couple of times and still come out ahead compared to renting one.
Simple to operate, and its size makes it lightweight. Ideal for indoor or confined spaces where gas-powered equipment might pose a hazard. While it may not have as much torque as a gas unit, allowing it to rev up to full speed ensures smooth operation. I suggest using it for wet cuts only. To keep up with dust during dry cuts, a powerful and efficient vacuum would be necessary.
I have used this saw for demonstrations on block walls and concrete sidewalks so far. Although it is a heavy piece of equipment to move around, I have no complaints about its performance. I would recommend this saw to anyone who needs a reasonably priced 14-inch concrete saw.
It did great job, fast delivery thanks
Functions beautifully, but the weight is excessively heavy.