Hex Flat & Point Chisel Bit Set are multipurpose chisel bits commonly used for breaking and through concrete, aggregate soils, hardened clay, and asphalt for construction and demolition application. This chisel bit works with a jack hammer with 1-1/8" hex shank. Heat-treated industrial-grade steel construction offers excellent strength and durability.
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex hammer bits are designed for serious demolition
- Bull point tip chisel works great with breaking through concrete and other hard surfaces
- Flat tip chisel provides improved directional control for clean and smooth edge finishing
- Precision machined and heat-treated from industrial-grade steel alloy for long-lasting durability and strength
- Compatible for use with 1-1/8 in. hex shank demolition hammers and concrete breakers
- Product Type: Flat & Point Chisel Bit Set
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Drill Bit type: Masonry Drill Bit
- Bit Length: 16 in.
- Product Dimension: 16.5 in. x 3 in. x 1.5 in.
- 1 X Flat Tip Chisel Bit
- 1 X Bull Point Chisel Bit
Used to compact crushed limestone backfill for fence post holes. I'm sure it'll work to compact any loose material. Kind of expensive for such a simple cast tool. Hard to get apart once used together, compacting in the hole is achieved without the square base, but once you attach the base (taper fit) almost impossible to get apart again.
Fairly good product. I would buy it again.
Does the job
It is very heavy, does a great job, a lot of work lifting hammer around with added weight, but does a great job of compacting.
These snapped in without a problem and work very well. Glad I got them.