Our manual hoist has an amazing capacity of 3/4 ton (1500 lbs)! The chain is long and durable enough to aid you with a wide variety of lifting tasks. The hoist does not need power to operate, meaning that you can take anywhere.
- Wide Application - this is the perfect tool to give you an extra hand. Because of stable load, it can be widely used in transport, construction, and other areas for lifting goods and dragging loads
- Safety Hook - More space & safer than ordinary hooks. The safety hook made of industrial rated alloy steel with strong hardness .It has a safety latch can rotate 360° without any limitation which is easy to operate
- Flexible and comfortable Handle - Our handle using the non-slip plastic material cover with a special texture is ergonomic and Comfortable grip, low hand force, saving your time and effort
- Adjustable Up and Down Function - Support up, down and empty gear adjustment. When the up & down switch is in the middle, the chain can be pulled freely to adjust the chain and hooks position
- Durable Structure Material - The lever chain hoist is built with high toughness alloy steel, stable, durable, and features large loading capacity, make hoisting safer & let lifting easier
- Tool Type: Chain Lever Hoist
- Material: Forged Steel
- Function: Manual Ratchet
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Chain Block Lift Height: 5 ft.
- Chain Diameter: 1/4 in. (6mm)
- Chain Length: 5 ft.
- Lever Chain Hoist
Heavy duty hoist but it weighs 40 pounds. Will pull just about and car and pickup out there.
Bought this 3 ton lever chain hoist to pull my 9000 lb Ford tractor horizontally out of a dry creek bed. It did the job. It worked slowly, but I knew it would. It's a trade off from speed to strength. Read some other reviews about receiving the hoist in an oily condition. Mine did. It is suppose to and I am glad as it is to ward off rust. The chain was oiled and wrapped separately. The logo on the hoist was covered with a plastic film to protect it from the oily residue. I was glad to know the hooks, chain, and hardware were all heat treated steel and that is a MUST. Mine came in a day early. Get job on shipping. Would've given it a 5 star all around but the retaining/pull ring was not a heavy duty one and it came with NO instructions just in case someone was not familiar with one. It was hard to find instructions online as well. I am happy with mine. I know my friends/family/neighbors are going to want to borrow it sometime. We all need something heavy duty to pull or lift up that normal steel cable come-alongs won't do.
This hoist very smooth and operates great
I keep this in my truck to use as a recovery tool. I have used this on a few occasions over a couple years on mountain roads when I get stuck in the snow. A two or three ton model would give more piece of mind if I had to winch on a steep hill; but the 1.5 ton model has worked well so far for my half ton 4 door truck in deep soft snow on small hills and uneven terrain.