Stark SAE Long Allen Hex Socket Bit Set features a 7-piece collection of long hex sockets bits to accommodate the needs of professionals and DIY handymen. Each of our bit sockets is specially designed to withstand both high torque and impact force without twisting or distorting in shape. These hex socket bits are built to last by undergoing heat treatment and CNC machined to have superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Automotive Applications - A high quality metric torque extension set that cuts the time in half when removing hard to reach and corroded hex nuts
- Highly Visible Size - Hex sockets feature laser-etched markings for easier and faster bit selection
- High-Quality Steel - Combination of high-grade S2 steel bits and Chrome-Vanadium alloy steel sockets with mirror-polished chrome-plating that holds up job after job
- Easy Organization and Storage - Includes blow molded case so you can quickly store your socket bits in its perfect condition. The case has a slim profile so you can store it in your tool bag for quick transport between jobs
- Type: Bit Socket Set
- Socket Depth: Deep
- Socket Type: Hex Bit
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Size (SAE): 1/8", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 9/32", and 3/8"
- Storage Case Included: Yes
- Universal: Universal
- 7PC Hex Set
- Blow-molded case included
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.