Shop door is open for business but your hose reel is broken & you can't get to doing the real work that matters. Stark has you covered, we engineered a trusted reliable reel that can not only handle the workload but does the hard work for you
- Reels are best suited for indoor/outdoor use, night or day environments, for DIY or industrial applications, allowing for extension to be up out of the way keeping the workplace safe
- The air hose reel is allow to be mounted on floor, wall & ceiling, the guide arm can be adjusted to different directions as needed
- Is ideal to transmit water, pressure fluid, thin oil, gas and other fluids, suitable for factory, auto repair shop, machinery and shipyard ship building factory
- Newly designed auto-guide rewind system will retract smoothly without any kinks
- Improved multi position locking ratchet and double adjustment enclosed spring function, automatically locks the hose at any desired length or allows non-locking functioning
- Adjustable solid rubber hose stop for lead length positioning
- The enclosed drive spring function eliminates damage to the auto-guide rewind system
- Air Hose Color: Yellow
- Material: Steel Frame and Rubber Hose
- Air Hose Size: 3/8" in. x 100' ft.
- Air Inlet: 1/4" 18NPT Brass Coupler
- Working/Burst PSI: 300psi / 900psi
- Temperature Range: -15C(5F) to 50C(122F)
- Hose Reel
- 100 ft Rubber Air Hose
The hose is pretty good quality, installing it sucked. I wish the bracket for it was easier to remove. I ended up reeling out the entire hose to rid alot of the weight, if I wanted to I could have taken it fully apart but what is the point in that.... hope someone makes something for these like a hooking assembly that you bolt to the wall and just put the reel support down and it latches
I have'nt really used this enough yet to truly rate by stars. The unit is heavier than I expected and heavy duty at that. The hose seems to be of decent quality but, for construction use, a little heavy so I might switch it out to a lighter hose. Or add a lighter section to the end. So far so good though.
The air hose came completely assembled, with clear instructions including how to install, how to fix the rewind spring, etc. No leaks when pressure tested. It weighs a little too much to be able to hold it yourself while mounting, so get a ladder to hold it up for you. I ceiling mounted this by myself, so it's do-able. Initially, I was going to replace the hose with my Flex-zilla hose, but the yellow hose is good quality. The auto-retracting feature is beautiful. If you're reading this, just get it. I highly recommend it!
Love it. Got it real fast an works great.