This 3-Piece Outdoor Rocking Wicker Bistro Patio Set from Barton is designed for both modernistic style and everlasting comfort. Its elegant and contemporary design creates the ideal outdoor dining experience for your patio, garden, or pool area. This set includes a glass-top wicker side table and two comfortable chairs with extra thick, weather-resistant cushions. Made with ergonomics and elegant style in mind, this black wicker bistro set features rocking wicker chairs with an extra thick back and seat cushions for relaxing leisure time. The perfect patio dining set for outdoor relaxation and gatherings for family and friends.
- Wicker bistro set includes a square bistro side table and two wicker chairs with back and seat cushion seats
- Elegant glass-top square bistro side table with stylish black wicker steel frame
- Rocking bistro chairs with armrests offer ample space and extra support
- Extra-thick seat cushions with slipcovers for simple machine wash capability
- Made to be easy-to-clean with mild soap and warm water, then air-drying
- UV-resistant chairs made to last against prolonged exposure and wearing down
- Super-strong all-weather resistant wicker furniture made to be comfortable and long-lasting
- Type: Rocking Wicker Patio Set
- Table Finish: Black
- Tabletop Material: Glass
- Each Chair Weight Capacity: 220lbs
- Material: Wicker
- Seating Capacity: 2 Person
- Table Dimensions: 21"(L) x 20"(W) x 28"(H)
- Seat Height: 19"
- Chair Dimensions: 67"(L) x 60"(W) x 44-1/2"(H)
- Seat Cushion Dimensions: 20-1/2"(L) L x 19-1/4"(W) x 3"(H)
- Cushion Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 2 Rocking Wicker Chair
- 1 Wicker Side Table
- Hardware Set
Is beutiful.the color the cushions are really thick..easy to assemble.ready for the summer ..
Like it looks good!
Bought these for my moms patio" she loves them and they are beautiful
We needed an inexpensive set to add to our outdoor sectional. These shipped fast, arrived undamaged and had all of their parts. Two sets of instructions included...one is a joke so use the line drawing instructions. The holes don't line up great which means you need to loosen up your screws from your previous step to get the next screws in. The seats looks really low but once you sit in them they feel normal. I have a wide bottom and the seat is a good width. Cushions seem nice and full but I think they are already starting to fade in sun. I did add my own lumbar decorative pillow. The rockers on bottom have stoppers which are oddly placed but you can still rock back and forth. The table is a nice size for a plant and a couple beverages.
This was for a small patio for a senior couple, very easy to assemble