Now you can have your water pre-filtered before it reaches the pump and filter system. Reduce the amount of dirt, foreign leaves, grass, hair, scum, oil, pine needles, pollen, bugs, pool toys and other debris from going into your filter system and dramatically increases the length of the filter cycle and pool pump system.
- Ideal for Pool - Our Pool skimmer socks protect the pump impeller and shaft seal from damage or clogging, extending the lifespan of your pool filter system
- Traps All The Gunk And Debris - Made from durable elastic andtrafine nylon mesh, these pool skimmer socks act as a net to attract and trap leaves, grass, hair, inanimate scum, oil, pine needles, pollen, bugs, and other debris, preventing them from clogging your pool's filtration system. Also works with spas, hot tubs, jetted tubs and more
- Protects Filter System and Save You Money - Using a pool sock protect the pump impeller and shaft seal from damage / clogging, thereby extending the life of your pool filter / filtration system
- Keep Your Pool Pristine - A skimmer basket liner makes removing debris easy! Ours can be washed and reused or discarded; just replace them every 4-8 weeks. Want to maintain your pool without getting messy?
- Fit Virtually All Pool Basket - In-Ground and Above-Ground - Our pool skimmer basket saver fits nearly any shape pool skimmer basket, including baskets produced by Hayward, XtremepowerUS, Pentair, Intex, Swimquip and more. Ideal for inground / in-ground and above ground pools
- 30 Skimmer Basket Socks - Value pack of 30 premium pool skimmer filter socks. Socks are made from durabletra-fine mesh material and fit onto most pool skimmer baskets
- Color: White
- Material: Nylon Fabric
- Number of Skimmer Sock: 30
- Basket Included: No
- 30pc Pool Skimmer Socks
Since I have been using the socks I have been amazed at how much detritus they stop from going into the filter. I have to change them every day. They definitely do their job.
Good product. But can only use once. After the first use it will shred. Does the job and keeps a lot of small debris and insects out of the filter.
In addition to using these for the skimmer on my above ground pool, I also use them as a net for my pool vacuum. The holes are much finer than the net that came with the vacuum, so it catches dirt a lot better. So far, I've only used two of the socks. I've just been rinsing and reusing them.
Just buy then. They work wonders.
Reduces debris transfer to pump/filter