XtremepowerUS Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter is engineered to combine strength and innovation, creating a log splitter that is powerful, efficient and easy to use
- Dual Position - Easily switch from horizontal to vertical operation to accommodate heavier, larger logs. Allowing you to handle large, heavy logs with ease
- Towable - Designed to fit in most truck beds but also comes with a 2 inches ball coupler. Tow at speeds of up to 45 mph
- Heavy-Duty Hydraulic - The hydraulic system protects and extends the life of hydraulic system components by preventing contaminants from entering and circulating through the system
- Rugged and Easy to Maneuver - We know that there are times in life when you're going to have to go where the work is. The Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter has a 2-inch ball coupler, with oversized wheel, premium tires to make getting to and from the woodpile quick and easy
- Fuel-Efficient High Output Kohler Engine - When it comes to small engines, there aren't any names better than Kohler. That's why we put a Kohler SH265 6.5HP engine on our log splitter. This engine packs a punch and has an exclusive idle down feature that saves fuel and reduces noise while you load the next log
- Motor: 6.5HP Kohler SH265 196cc
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3668psi
- Wedge: 10"
- Splitting Force (Tons): 30
- Position: Vertical or Horizontal
- Cycle Time(sec): 13
- Towable: Yes
- Built-In Wheel: Yes
- Auto Return: Yes
- Hitch Coupler: 2"
- Max Towing Speed: 45 mph / 72.4 kmh
- Max Log Capacity Length: 25-1/2"
- Overall Horizontal Dimension: 90-1/2"(L) x 48"(W) x 39"(H)
- Warranty: 2 -Year Residential
- 30-Ton Log Splitter
** Please leave a valid phone number for delivery schedule **
I have reservations buy a product that has no reviews.
We live on a dead end street. This machine comes on a pallet and is 600 lbs. My husband had to meet the truck down the road. I had let shipping know that they couldnt turn around in a big truck! Then he had to figure out how to get it out of our truck. He disassembled it. Then it was missing the engine mounting bolts.Quick trip to the hardware store. Now we are ready to work!