The 32-piece set work with the home, mechanics, DIY projects, garage and more. With extra long 6-inch bits, it's easier to get into deep hard-to-reach places. Each security bit is heat-treated and made from durable S2 steel
- Great for Power Tools - Not only can you use the bits on hand tools, you can easily insert them to any 1/4" hex shank power drill to use
- Multi-Purpose - There are different types screwdriver bit heads, such as: slotted head, cross head, hex head, star head, tri-wing, torx head, pozi drive, spanner head which meet your different needs
- Wide Application - These bits are ideal for your home projects, shop works, contractor jobs, automotive repairs, electronics repairs etc
- Perfectly Aligned Holes - Includes uncommon bits and tamper proof security bits with perfectly centered holes for extreme accuracy
- Extra Length - Each bit measures in at 6 inches long and is ideal to be used with electronic appliances
- Heavy Duty Construction - Bits are made with S2 steel fortimate durability that withstand throughout multiple uses in regular and even industrial settings
- Stay Organized - All bits come neatly organized in a stand up organizer. Discreet design allows you to store it away with minimal space while not in use
- Material: S2 Alloy Steel
- External Hex Shank: 1/4 inch
- Total Length: 6 inch
- Torx Tamper: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, T40
- Hex Tamper: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm
- Tri-wing: #1, #2, #3, #4
- Spanner: 4, 6, 8, 10 mm
- Torque bit: 6, 8, 10 mm
- Pozi Drive: PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- Philips: #1, #2
- Slotted: 6 mm
- 32 x Security Bits
- 1 x Holder
I like the variety and quality of tamper resistant bits included in this set
Worked for the job I had. I don't know if they would last for daily work.
Bit of a pain getting the bits out of the case but that's nitpicking. The bits work great and get into those deep holes my other set doesn't reach.
Well worth the money.
As others reviewers have stated, the shafts for some of the bits are not straight and may wobble a little but they get the job done. I bought the set mainly for the long reach security bits for disassembling appliances, toys and battery packs for repair. They work well for this purpose and the wobble is not an issue. Obviously not for commercial use but they work great for me. At 63 cents per bit for all 32, if they last a year or two I am ahead of the game and will buy another set.