Our 38cc Gasoline Jack Hammer Demolition Breaker is powered by 4-stroke motor, meets the EPA certification standards. With exchangeable chisel to suit your needs. Widely used in concrete, bricks, rocks, construction and much more.
- Suitable for tearing up foundations, ripping up driveways, concrete floors or walls, demolishing re-enforced, breaking through solid rock, etc
- Portable and lightweight for easy handling operation and convenient transport
- Excellent heavy-duty drilling power makes your work more efficient, use it at ease
- Dual Handle provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Hand pulls start system offering a high degree of flexibility without cable. Portable and lightweight for easy handling operation and convenient transport. It is powerful enough for most heavy-duty job applications, yet lightweight for effortless control.
- Powered by 4-stroke motor, meets the EPA and Carb certification standards
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air Cooling 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 38CC
- Impact Frequency: 1700-2500BPM
- Impact Energy: 20~55J
- Starter System: Recoil
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.65L
- Certification: EPA and Carb
- Chisel Overall Length: 15-1/2"
- Overall Dimension: 12"(L) x 15"(W) x 26"(H)
- Overall Dimension with Chisel: 12"(L) x 15"(W) x 37-1/4"(H)
- Gasoline Jack Hammer Machine
- Point Chisel
- Flat Chisel
- Tool Kit