This pneumatic 4PC rigid caster is ideally suited for lawn and garden applications. The durable zinc-plated housing is surrounded by a four-ply knobby tread tire that provides excellent traction.
- Withstands rigorous use in warehouses, shops, restaurants, schools, and hospitals. Really helps moving it without inducing vibration, rattling, squeaking, and other hazards and annoyances
- Wheels are made of pneumatic tread and an inner core filled with pressurized air which remains inflated even with the weight of a vehicle resting on it
- Secure handling and transportation. Pre-drilled steel caster yoke plate mounts. Precision ball bearings for proper weight distribution.
- Effortless 360-degree pivoting. Premium ball bearings ensure optimal maneuverability and minimal resistance
- Sturdy pneumatic tread material provides enhanced noise reduction and consistent roll on any surface
- Our caster wheel supports up to 300 pounds of load. With minimal rolling resistance, loads are easier to push and transport over smooth or hard surfaces such as concrete with no dragging
- Material: Nylon Reinforced Rubber, Steel
- Mounting Type: Plate
- Mount Size: 4-1/2" x 4"
- Nylon Reinforced: 2.25-4 Rubber Air Tires
- Max PSI: 36PSI
- Tire Size: 8"
- Tire Width: 2-1/4"
- Overall Height: 10"
- Maximum Weight Capacity Per Wheel: 300lbs
- # of Wheel: 2
- 2 x Rigid Tires
- 2 x Swivel Tires
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
The wheels were perfect and reasonably priced. Shipping was also very timely. I would have given 5 stars except I sent a question about the hole spacing to your customer service and never received a response.
Capable of rolling over grassy terrain without any issues.
One went flat within hours of filling it from the day I placed it on, and the others require additional air every time I use my cart with them on.
Appears to be of standard quality with a strong rubber/chemical smell upon initial unpacking. It will require a few days to dissipate.