Guaranteed to get the job done right, without overpaying or over-exerting to do it, XtremepowerUS delivers the ideal solution. With a perfect combination of practicality & performance, XtremepowerUS provides durable products for both the typical homeowner & professional contractor.
- Compact Design - This compact, powerful tracked wheelbarrow allows you to maneuver heavy loads across tight jobsites. Easily move material across any terrain, the tracks keep it from chewing up grass and degrading the lawn. Perfect for almost any DIY application, once you use this motorized wheelbarrow you’ll wonder why you didn’t own one before
- All-Terrain Traction Zero-Turn Radius - Tracks offer all-terrain traction and stability across uneven, muddy and wet ground. Zero turn radius for pivoting on a dime without damaging the ground
- Easy-To-Use - Evenly balanced to maximize control and prevent tipping. Controls ensure an instant stop with release of drive handle prevents usage without engagement
- Heavy-Duty for Heavy Loads - With solid steel hopper, frame, and handles for durability. Easily and safely transports up to 850 lbs through tight spaces and across jobsites
- Powerful & Versatile - Powered by 7.0HP XtremepowerUS Series engine. Multi-speed heavy-duty transmission (3 Forward speed plus Reverse)
- Color: Red/Black
- Power: 7HP / 212cc
- Engine: 4-Stroke Gasoline Engine
- Start Up: Recoil
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Capacity: 850 lbs
- Hopper Size: 32-1/2"(L) x 23"(W) x 11-1/2"(H)
- Speeds: 3 Forward / 1 Reverse
- Track Width: 6-1/4"
- Overall Dimension: 63"(L) x 27-1/2"(W) x 33"(H)
- All-Terrain Track Barrow
** Please leave a valid phone number for delivery schedule **
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Several things are lacking with this machine. Fist off it is not designed to work properly with anyone that is over 5ft. Handles are way too short for anyone to operate over 5ft unless they stay in the bent over position. It has terrible vibrations . The third time we used it the drive belt broke. It also floods out if you do not leave the engine running while you are loading. Evidently the engineer's that designed this machine never used it. If they had they would have seen with a few minor changes how they could have improved this product. I give it a 3 out of 5.