Stark heavy duty air/hydraulic bottle jack is design to lift trucks, lawnmowers, farm vehicles and more with little effort. It can lighten your work load up to 50 tons with a minimum lift height 10.5" and a maximum lift height 17". This Bottle Jack also features a 48" long air hose providing the option to power this hydraulic jack with air. The compact design allows easy storage and carrying
- Ideal Jack - Great for automotive, van, farm, industrial, truck repair, moving machinery, construction work and heavy equipment
- Versatile Uses - Safely and reliably lifts most vehicles with a minimum lift of 10-1/2 inches high to a maximum of 17 inches high
- Great for Manual Lifting - Includes two additional detachable handles for manual lifting when in absence of an air compressor
- Safe and Reliable Lifting - Heavy duty steel construction allows jack to be used multiple times without wear and tear and can handle heavy duty loads with ease.
- 2Jack Handle - Includes jack handles for manual lifting when compressor is not available
- Easy to Transport - With Built-in Wheel for easy maneuverability around the shop
- Easy to Connect - Comes equipped with both hose & connector to quickly connect to air compressor for lifting operations with ease
- Operation: Air/Hydraulic
- Lift Capacity (Tons): 50
- Adjust Height: 3-1/8"
- Minimum Height: 10-1/2"
- Maximum Height: 17"
- Lifting Height: 6-5/8"
- Air Rubber Hose Length: 48"
- Air Valve And Inlet: 1/4" X 18 NPT
- Working Pressure: 120-200 PSI
- Max Pressure: 220 PSI
- Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack