From home brewing to peanut boiling, the stainless steel kettle is the perfect fit for your needs. Durable, aesthetically appealing, and reliable, this pot will give you the tool you need to cook whatever your heart desires. With a satin finish, The stainless-steel kettle will both compliment your project area and do its job.
- Ideal Stock Pot - Seafood boils, Crawfish, Lobsters, Crabs, Tamale, Fish fry, Turkey fry, Beer brewing, Gumbo etc this stock pot handles them all. It may function as a standard stockpot for most outdoor cooking needs. Perfect for all outdoor cooking adventures, backyard parties and Tailgating
- Strainer Basket - The holes in the strainer basket are evenly distributed. Multi-directional water filtration, water flow faster and uniform filtration. The lift hook ensures easy and safe basket removal
- Sturdy Thickness Material - Heavy- duty and thicker than competitors, commercial grade material, will last for an extremely long time, sturdy and durable pot
- Premium Quality Stainless Steel - Very easy to clean, long lasting, safe & durable, good heat conduction, sleek look design
- Stain Finish Stainless Steel - Classic, sleek look - visually appealing and fitting of any setting. Does not show scuffing or marks, There is no staining and no rusting!
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 53 Quart / 18.5 Gallons (Up to 30 Persons)
- Strainer Basket Included: Yes
- Basket Size: 13-1/4"(Dia.) x 13-1/2"(H)
- Interior Size: 15-3/4"(Dia.) x 15-1/4"(H)
- Stock Pot Bottom Diameter: 15-3/4"
- Stock Pot Dimension: 20"(W) x 16-3/4"(L) x 16"(H)
- Stock Pot
- Strainer Basket
great for crabs
Have a smaller pot my wife uses for tamales, as you can imagine didn't go over well for my seafood boil!Extremely satisfied with the size. Don't have to worry about over filling this one. This is a great pot and great value. Follow directions for preparation and cleaning and you will not have any problems. Definitely recommend buying one. Love it.
It’s a pretty good stainless steel pot I got it it was undamaged. It worked well. We deep-fried 300 chicken wings pretty easy to clean the key was I got it on damaged I would use them again.
It’s a sturdy one and well worth the money!
It took me a while to find a pot with the strainer like this. If I'm boiling a small amount of seafood for just us instead of pulling out the big outside boiling pot.