Have you ever thought about doing the yard project by yourself. The stark Vibratory Plate Compactor with Water Tank is a great tool for individuals working on landscaping projects. Its robust design features a 6.5 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine to deliver 4000 lbs. of impact force at 3600 blows per minute
- The compactor features an adjustable control throttle, cushioned handlebars, engine-oil drain tube, and attached wheel kit for easy transportation
- Can be used in multiple jobs such as working on walkways, patios, paver installations or asphalting projects
- The process of compacting aggregate material provides for a solid and leveled foundation which keeps the road resistant to erosion for years to come
- Ideally used for finishing asphalt, sand, and sloped surfaces while working within narrow confined areas
- This model is equipped with a water tank and sprinkler system for an easy finishing job
- Built-in foldable wheel kit for central lifting and easy transportation
- Engine Type: Forced Air -Cooled, 4 -Stroke Gasoline Engine
- Max Power: 4.8KW (3600RPM)
- Displacement: 196 MI
- Power HP: 6.5
- RPM: 3600
- Fuel Tank: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Start Type: Recoil
- Effective Base Area: 25" x 18"
- Vibration Frequency: 6500
- Climb Ability: 0-20 Degrees
- Impact Force: 4000lb
- Compaction area maximum: 3229 ft./hour
- Compaction maximum: 790 in. D
- Compaction Depth Max: 790"
- Compactor depth (soil) 12 in. D
- Forward Speed (Soil) (M/ Min): Up To 30
- Grade Ability: 30%
- Compliant: CARB and EPA
- Compactor Plate
** Please leave a valid phone number for delivery schedule **
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
We haven't had it long enough to know how long it will last, but it does it's job. Solid quality build, pretty easy to use, and well worth the money.
I have been landscaping at our farm for five years. I bought a new plate compactor in 2016 from Northern Tool and it died in July. I looked around the Twin Cities and couldn't find much that was any better. On a lark I tried Ihubdeal. Much to my surprise this machine popped up with a water reservoir, wheels, and a larger plate. Did I dare risk it? Glad I did. The transport company was very good to work with and customer service coordinated delivery. The machine works perfectly.
Great bang for the buck. Came packed very well on a pallet and well enclosed in cardboard. Used it to compact baserock for a tennis court and walkway. No loose bolts or components. Although assembly was just two bolts it was difficult to add oil and gas. The lift frame is just above the fuel cap. Otherwise this compactor did the job. Strong motor.
specs of a very pricey compactor but very affordable.couple nonbrainer things to assemble upon receival but other than that... just nice
This tamper arrived on tine but was missing a couple of bolts and a bushing to fasten the handle. After an e-mail exchange with Ihubdeal the missing parts were shipped and a tracking number was provided. overall I am happy with the purchase. I had a chance to use the tamper and it worked well. The motor smooth and strong.