The XtremepowerUS One-Man V-Type Gasoline Auger Powerhead gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting and more. This post hole digger powerhead features a powerful 2-stroke 63cc gasoline engine enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Powerful 63cc 2-stroke gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Steel jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with shaft size of 3/4 in
- Simply choose the right size and type of auger bit to meet your requirements for the toughest jobs
- Rocky soils and tree roots may slow down excavation, but our post hole digger can handle with ease
- Convenient built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Ergonomic handlebars with fingertip throttle trigger give you enhanced power and speed control
- Our XtremepowerUS selection of bits are available in a variety of sizes and types from 4 in, 6 in, 8 in, 10 in, and 12 inch to meet job requirements
- Type: 1-Man Earth Auger
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 63 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Horse-Power: 2.5
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-Blended Fuel
- Idle Speed: 2800 r/min
- Clutch Speed: 4000 r/mim
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.45 Gal
- Bit Included: No
- CARB and EPA Certified
- 63CC Gasoline Post Hole Digger
Received in perfect condition. Unboxed, fueled and used for drilling fence posts. Enough power for all the debris in my dirt. Works very well. Started 1st use with ease. Might have to get another one for ice fishing.
Just as other reviewers noted, make sure you dig a little at a time and take the dirt out often. If you let it sink too much, it is very difficult to extract it (no reverse). I am not a professional and I am not too strong, but I soon learned to use it in the best way when working alone: plant your feet well apart on both sides of the hole, then lower it a little and accelerate very softly. Pull it up and shake it to lose the dirt. Then repeat.
Great augur. Will get plenty use.
Got the product
This is a flawless, powerful auger! I was tempted to spend three times more money for a tractor mount auger, but saved the money and invested in this. The engine starts right up, has plenty of power without a hitch, and digs and pulls dirt out of the hole effortlessly! Be cautious, though, as you may hit a rock or root, and the handles will twist HARD! Just be prepared, as with all power tools, if misused they can be dangerous. I would recommend and buy again without question!