Stark Elite 1/2"inch socket combination set includes the most popular SAE and Metric size standard sockets designed to withstand the demands of high-force impact drivers. These impact sockets are drop forged, heat treated, industry steel and feature high visibility markings for quick and easy socket selection
- Set includes both shallow and deep sockets as well as additional accessories such as extension bars
- Each socket are labeled accordingly for easy identification makes it easy for you to spot the right one you need
- Long Lasting heavy duty coating used on sockets to protect them from all the dirt, oil, and grease that could potentially break down the socket quality
- 6 Point drive holds onto fasteners and prevents any rounding off corners. Fasteners are protected and so are your sockets
- Sockets are made from impact grade industrial steel, giving you the strength you need to loosen those tough fasteners
- Socket set comes enclosed in a blow molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have.
- Type: Socket Set
- Measurement: Metric, SAE
- Type: 6-Point
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- SAE: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4"
- Metric: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24mm
- Extension Bars: 3, 5, 10"
- Ratchet Handle: 1/2" x 10" Length Quick-Release / 72-tooth
- Impact Universal Joint: Yes
- Reducer: 1/2" (F) to 3/8" (M)
- Reducer: 3/8" (F) to 1/2" (M)
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 65-Pieces Socket Set
- Carrying Case
This is a very nice impact socket set. No sizes in this range missing. It's big and heavy, but complete.
I was looking for a box that had everything I needed in sockets. Well made.
Great impact set. Very well made. Only complaint is the sockets bounce around in the case if carried vertically. They need a thin foam pad to secure them which I had laying around the shop. I really liked the large numbers printed on the sockets.
It works great and worth every penny so far
Great value. Rachet and u joint arent garbage like i figured they would be. Could use a piece of foam sockets move when case is closed