Barton pressure cookers are the ideal cooking tool for today's busy lifestyle. Meals cook to perfection in minutes three to ten times faster than ordinary cooking methods. Cooks delicious soup, stews, vegetables, chicken, and fish. Lean meats cook up fork-tender and juicy every time. Cover lock indicator shows at a glance if there is pressure inside the cooker
- Pressure cooking preserves flavors and nutrients, lean cuts of beef and pork cook up tender and delicious
- Aluminum material is a fantastic thermal conductor which means that heat can easily and quickly spread. This means that you don’t have to wait for minutes for the material to heat up
- Customized silicone seals for safety protection and ensures the high performance of the pressure cooker. It is durable and you don't have to replace it repeatedly
- Pressure Cooker weighs in less than 5 pounds. It lights and compact, making it easy to store or carry on all your adventures
- Constructed of non-reactive, hard-anodized aluminum, this pressure cooker is both lighter in weight and more efficient than most traditional pressure cookers
- Pressure cooker has a 7.4-Quart capacity for all types of cooking purposes. It is large enough for your daily family use
- When all the pressure is released and it is safe to open the cooker, the lid-lock mechanism allows you to safely open the top lid
- Cover lock indicator shows at a glance if there is pressure inside the cooker
- Color: Titanium Matte
- Type: Pressure Cooker
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Pressure Release: Yes
- Capacity: 7.4-Quart
- Interior Size: 9-1/4"(Dia.) x 5-1/2"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 11"(W) x 18"(L) x 9"(H)
- Assembly Required Yes
- Pressure Cooker
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Good quality, easy set-up,
Easy to use, cooks fast.
Very pleased with product!
Muy buena olla y de gran tamaño , recomendada al 100🤩