This MM Long Allen Hex Socket Bit Set features a 7-piece collection of long hex sockets bits to accommodate the needs of professionals and DIY handymen. Each of our bit sockets is specially designed to withstand both high torque and impact force without twisting or distorting in shape. These hex socket bits are built to last by undergoing heat treatment and CNC machined to have superior strength and long-lasting durability. Great when used for installing, fastening, tightening and removing nuts or bolts. This multipurpose hex socket set is made for versatile application in a wide range of workshop and handyman projects. In addition, the set comes with a blow-molded storage case that you can easily carry or for safe-clean storage of bits.
- Bit sockets attach to drive tools, ratchets, breaker bars to provide superior leverage and consistent handling
- Secure-fit latched ABS plastic storage case combines strength and rigidity to keep all your sockets clean and organized
- Chromium-vanadium alloy steel bit sockets forged and underwent heat treatment to offer long-lasting durability
- Professional-grade bit sockets are drop-forged with premium S2 steel for excellent strength and resilience
- Made to withstand both high torque and force without distorting or twisting in shape
- All bit sockets are precision machined to have chamfered ends that guarantee a smooth fitting
- Mirror chrome keep sockets looking polished while being resistant to rust and corrosion
- Type: Bit Socket Set
- Socket Depth: Deep
- Socket Type: Hex Bit
- Size (MM): 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- Storage Case Included: Yes
- Universal: Universal
- 7PC Hex Set
- Blow-molded case included
works great for homeowner/occasional use, not hard enough for heavy applications.
Good quality. Long.
Received the tools a few days ago and have used two different sized a few times in my garage-based bicycle restoration shop. They seem to be well made and have a solid feel. I like being able to use allen wrenches shaped as a screw driver instead of the bent or triangle shaped wrenches. Also, applying some extra torque for rusted screws with a ratchet is exactly what I needed.
I bought these to change the turbo out of my Audi A4 and they worked great.