The Tool Slim Low Profile Crossover Truck Tool Box features a space-saving deep slimline design that offers secure storage while saving space in the bed of your truck. A stylish low profile design keeps out of your line of sight, offering excellent visibility from the cab. Fits most full-size trucks.
- Perfect for Storage - Able to store all kinds of tools, such as handling tools, planks, safety chains, jack, wrenches, crowbar and even holiday camping supplies
- Haul Gear Without Limiting Visibility - Stylish yet roomy low profile design sits lower in the bed of your truck, offering plenty of storage space plus a clear, unobstructed view that won't limit your visibility from the cab.
- Weather-Resistant - The door features a weather-resistant material for keeping all items inside dry and safe
- Dual Lock - Dual lock keeps the large door from accidentally opening or from being picked open, adding to security
- Protective Lock Cap - The lock features a cap which will keep water or duct from entering the lock, ensuring the locks performance for years
- Versatility to Match Your Truck - This heavy-duty box has universal notches to accommodate wheel wells and is designed to fit in the bed of most full-size and mid-size pickup truck makes and models
- Lockable - Built-in lock ensures all items are kept safe and secure
- Gas Strut Assist - Gas strut to assist with opening and closing
- Material: Aluminum
- Position: Underbody
- Tread: 5 Bar Tread
- Overall Dimensions: 69"(L) x 11-3/4"(W) x 12"(H)
- Aluminum Under Body Tool Box
- Lock Keys
IT WAS NOT AS LARGE AS I THOUGHT
Make sure to add about the sizes. Double check
I installed this on the front of my 26dbh Grey Wolf Rv right behind the propane tanks. It fits well though I did have to move the propane tanks forward about an inch. It's good quality for its price but note the metal is thin way to easy to drill holes though so I image it cannot take a lot of abuse. And two issues; one handle fell apart immediately but I was able to repair it, second the hydraulic arm meant to keep it open does not work. However I am still very happy with the purchase.
Arrived on time and fit perfect in between my propane tanks and my camper. Great for more storage.