From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need the Stark 1-inch. Drive Shallow Impact Socket Set. Made for use with impact wrenches, these premium industrial sockets deliver superior performance. High-torque, 6-point design contacts and grips the stronger flat sides of fastener head, not the weaker corners, to prevent stripping or round-off under extreme stress
- Jumbo sockets are ideal suitable for fastener applications in settings such as heavy machinery or large trucks. Designed for both pneumatic and electric impact wrenches
- High-contrast visibility permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read in low light for easy retrieval & identification
- Black phosphate is a coating used on sockets to protect them from all the dirt, oil, and grease that could potentially break down the socket quality
- Each Socket are made of extremely durable & long lasting premium chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Lobular 6-point design grips the flat sides of fasteners, rather than the corners to prevent stripping & rounding off of bolts
- Package Includes (8) Large SAE socket sizes (3-1/4, 3-3/8, 3-5/8, 3-1/2, 3-7/8 and 4 inch) in a blow-molded carrying case for easy storage
- Type: Socket Set
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Material: Cr-V Steel
- Flank Type: 6-Point
- Drive Size: 1"
- Socket #: 3-1/4, 3-3/8, 3-5/8, 3-1/2, 3-7/8 and 4 inch
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 6PC Socket Set
- Carrying Case
Great value for the socket set. The storage box arrived undamaged.
Sockets are very solid and definitely worth the money. The steel case on the other hand was destroyed in shipping and is a real piece of junk
I've used a few of these sockets very hard and, they've held up. The box they come in is junk but, if that don't bother you than buy them.
Product has outlasted other competitive products
The sockets are the correct nut sizes' but they are not the deep sockets as described.