This screwdriver set includes slotted and Philips head drivers with magnetized tips. Each screwdriver shank is constructed out of durable chrome plated carbon steel to withstand regular heavy use. Features include high impact, high visible handles for a secure, comfortable grip as you work.
- Head Magnetic Design - The head magnetic design makes it much convenient during daily use. It can hold screws easily on the high quality magnetic tip
- Essential Screwdriver Set - Set of 8 professional grade screwdrivers that are designed to serve a multitude of uses
- Soft Comfortable grip Design - Unique large soft-grip design provides a comfortable and efficient use feeling
- Durable & Reliable Performance - Premium Chrome-vanadium steel shank for smooth feel & corrosion resistance. Hardened tips via advanced heat treatment process for durability. Tools were tested against industry standards for hardness, torque, finish and will last a long lifetime span
- Meet All Your Needs - 8 pieces Magnetic Screwdriver set include 4 Slotted Heads: (5mm x 3", 6mm x 4", 8mm x 6", 9mm x 8") 4 Phillips Heads: (#1 x 3", #2 x 4", #3 x 6', #4 x 8")
- Color: Blue
- Material: Chrome-Vanadium Steel
- Magnetic tip: Yes
- 4 Slotted Heads: (5mm x 3", 6mm x 4", 8mm x 6", 9mm x 8")
- 4 Phillips Heads: (#1 x 3", #2 x 4", #3 x 6', #4 x 8")
- 8pc Magnet Screwdriver Set
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
To be honest, the handles are on the slim side, they're cast plastic around the solid metal shaft with a hex head sticking out of the top for a wrench if you needed more torque. I took some fine grit sandpaper to the excess plastic on the handles when they removed them out of the mold. The handles are four sided. The finish on the shaft is decent, not as polished as a Klien but as good as Dewalt. I bought theses as a demolition set of drivers since the have a steel head you can hit with a hammer. I was able to chisel our years of paint from cabinet and door hinge screws so they could be replaced with new ones. So far an entire set of kitchen cabinets and five doors. Some of the door hinges were stuck on. I used the large flat head to pry them out. No bending to the shafts. If you want a great set of screwdrivers get Klien, if you want to keep them from being used as scrappers and pry bars put these in your tool box and let them take the beating