These versatile Silver and Deming drill bits can be used on almost any drill or drill press with a 1/2 in. or larger drill chuck. This bit set is precision ground and features a black industrial finish for added durability. The drill bits come in a fitted wooden storage box to keep them organized and ready to access for any project.
- Prefect Capability & Durability - Premium high-speed steel construction for proven capability & durability to drill holes in plastic, aluminum, copper, stainless steel and many other types of materials
- Coating for Maximum Protection - Bits are coated with an extra layer of black enamel for durability that is able to withstand heavy duty applications without wear and tear
- Fast and Efficient Drilling - The 135 degree split point tip and twist design helps with cutting speed while providing easy self centering without walking. The twist design also allows chips and particles to quickly clear out
- Tri-Flat Shank Secure Hold - Each bit is equipped with a 1/2" try flat shank for a secure fit into drill chucks
- High-Speed Steel Construction - Bits are made from high quality high speed steel to ensure long lasting durability through many uses
- Stay Organized - Set comes with durable aluminum case for safekeeping. Each slot is marked with corresponding bit size for easy identification
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Coating: Black Nitrite Dual
- Drill Bit Type: Twist
- Length: 6"
- Size Type: SAE
- Size: 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 inch
- Storage Included: Yes
- 8pc Silver and Deming Bit
- Aluminum Storage Case
When I saw these I was skeptical. But I have punished these and they are holding their ground. Nice carrying case and the bits have held up and continue to impress me.
These are really great bits ,I have been drilling 1/2" plate steel and they went right through with no problems!! I did use a little cutting oil but I was very impressed!! I do sharpen my own bits but I don't think I could ever compete with these!
Have used these in a lathe and mill on mild steel and aluminum and they work great! Definitely worth the money!
Nice set for the money,, used them immediately and they worked fine.
I liked the quality of the product.