One of the most versatile tools you can have in your shop, this 9 inch. bench top band saw makes fast, precise cuts in hardwood or softwood. The compact size of this band saw means you save space on your workbench.
- Ideal for cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces
- This compact form of the band saw allows it to be used on almost any flat, sturdy surface with ease!
- To quickly make the right angle and height changes, a convenient rack and pinion table adjustment is found on the band saw
- The 11-3/4" x 11-3/4" Spacious work surface helps you to get the job done with enough room to stretch
- To minimize dust and debris in the work space, a dust port is available to attach a vacuum hose (Hose not included)
- Color: Red/Black
- Power: 0.47
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Amp: 3
- Max Cutting Height: 3-1/2"
- Max Cutting Width: 9"
- Cutting Angle: 0 - 45 degree
- Blade Size: 62" x 1/4"
- Speed of Blade: 2,340 FPM
- Dust Port Size: 2"
- Table Height: 13"
- Table Size: 13-3/4"(W) x 13-3/4"(L)
- Base Size: 15-1/2"(L) x 6"(W)
- Overall Dimension: 19"(L) x 14"(W) x 30-1/4"(H)
- Certification: CSA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Band Saw Stationary
Easy to use straight out of the box no damage to band saw cuts through stock real easy I've cut 1x4,2x4 straight cuts ,curve cuts with ease I'm happy with this purchase
Precise cutting all works very good.
This table top saw was ready to hit the ground running.Original blade broke due to my errors of adjusting.Since this the saw has performed steadily and wonderfully.You need to be mechanically inclined to keep the nlade from travelling off the wheels.Omce this is masteted the saw is just f8ne !!