This heavy-duty air/hydraulic bottle jack is design to lift trucks, lawnmowers, farm vehicles, and more with little effort. It can lighten your workload up to 20 tons with a minimum lift height of 10.25" and a maximum lift height of 20". This Bottle Jack also features a 48" long air hose providing the option to power this hydraulic jack with air. The compact design allows easy storage and carrying
- Ideal Jack - For automotive, truck, van, farm, industrial, and construction work
- Versatile Uses - Safely and reliably lifts most vehicles with a minimum lift of 10-1/4 inches high to a maximum of 20 inches high
- Great for Manual Lifting - Includes two additional detachable handles for manual lifting when in absence of an air compressor
- Safe and Reliable Lifting - Heavy duty steel construction allows the jack to be used multiple times without wear and tear and can handle heavy duty loads with ease.
- Easy to Transport - Small size allows the jack to be transported to any location. Side handles allow for easy gripping & carrying
- 2-PC Jack Handle - Includes two-piece jack handles for manual lifting when the compressor is not available
- Easy to Connect - Comes equipped with both hose & connector to quickly connect to air compressor for lifting operations with ease
- Operation: Air/Hydraulic
- Lift Capacity (Tons): 20
- Adjust Height: 3-1/8"
- Minimum Height: 10-1/4"
- Maximum Height: 20"
- Lifting Height: 6-5/8"
- Air Rubber Hose Length: 48"
- Air Valve And Inlet: 1/4" X 18 NPT
- Working Pressure: 120-200 PSI
- Max Pressure: 220 PSI
- Overall Dimension: 11-1/4"(L) x 7-1/4"(W) x 11-1/2"(H)
- Auger Bit
*Note Power Drill is not included
you sent me 2 of these 20 ton air jacks. hope i only paid for 1.
[****] gary emtman [****]. please let me know i just received the 2nd one today 2/6/23
The product works well. I just had to change the air fitting to match up with my compressors. I so far have used it to lift a 38' RV and it worked great. It is very pleasant to have the air option instead of pumping a handle and getting completely worn out just lifting a vehicle. Only complaint is the packing caused the jack to move around a lot in shipping and probably 30% of the paint was rubbed off. Not an important thing for a tool that gets used a lot, but its worth noting.
Seems to hold up and hasn't drifted yet after a month of hard use
for an update on my press