This heavy-duty air/hydraulic bottle jack is design to lift trucks, lawnmowers, farm vehicles, and more with little effort. It can lighten your workload up to 22 tons with a minimum lift height of 10.25" and a maximum lift height of 20". This Bottle Jack also features a 48" long air hose providing the option to power this hydraulic jack with air. The compact design allows easy storage and carrying
- Ideal Jack - For automotive, truck, van, farm, industrial, and construction work
- Versatile Uses - Safely and reliably lifts most vehicles with a minimum lift of 10-1/4 inches high to a maximum of 20 inches high
- Great for Manual Lifting - Includes two additional detachable handles for manual lifting when in absence of an air compressor
- Safe and Reliable Lifting - Heavy-duty steel construction allows the jack to be used multiple times without wear and tear and can handle heavy-duty loads with ease.
- Easy to Transport - Small size allows the jack to be transported to any location. Side handles allow for easy gripping & carrying
- 2-PC Jack Handle - Includes two-piece jack handles for manual lifting when the compressor is not available
- Easy to Connect - Comes equipped with both hose & connector to quickly connect to air compressor for lifting operations with ease
- Operation: Air/Hydraulic
- Lift Capacity (Tons): 22
- Adjust Height: 3-1/8"
- Minimum Height: 10-1/4"
- Maximum Height: 20"
- Lifting Height: 6-3/4"
- Air Rubber Hose Length: 48"
- Air Valve And Inlet: 1/4" X 18 NPT
- Working Pressure: 120-200 PSI
- Max Pressure: 220 PSI
- Overall Dimension: 11-1/2"(L) x 8"(W) x 11-3/4"(H)
- Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack