Barton Patio Bench is an attractive addition to your garden. This bench provides seating space, while you enjoy the beautiful weather on the patio. It also provides plenty of storage space for keeping your garden tools, pool toys, cushions, and other essential accessories. This bench has an eco-friendly design, which causes minimal impact on the environment.
- Safeguarding seat cushions, firewood, charcoal, dining accessories, garden supplies, grilling equipment, swimming pool accouterments, and more
- Whether you're enjoying a little romantic stargazing or reading a favorite book, you can't beat its comfort or stylish good looks while accommodating up to two adults
- Weather Resistant is made of PE rattan wicker that is UV-resistant to prevent fading and cracking caused by sunlight. The steel frame is more lightweight and durable and is powder-coated to prevent rust and other corrosion
- Hidden beneath is a large-capacity outdoor storage solution to keep your yard and garden supplies out of sight until needed
- Crafted with high-quality premium resin wicker, this outdoor storage bench adds handsome decor to your patio, deck, backyard porch, or even pool. Thickly cushioned chairs for maximum comfort
- Color: Black
- Storage Capacity:
- Material: Wicker
- Frame Material: Steel
- Seating Capacity: 2
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Cushion Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Seat Height: 16-1/2"
- Armrest Height: 24"
- Seat Size: 47-1/2"(W) x 19"(D)
- Backrest Size: 47-1/2"(W) x 14-1/2"(H)
- Storage Size: 48"(W) x 20-1/2"(D) x 8"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 51"(W) x 22-1/2"(D) x 30-1/2"(H)
- Storage Bench DeckBox
Excellent and easy to installation
Installed very easily. I've had it for a few months now and it has held up very well... The only thing I could see maybe being a problem later is the bottom panel for the storage. It seems very flimsy.
Easy to assemble, quality material, sturdy… YET! A few disappointing features;1) Seat height is for little people (like me - 5’3” with short legs)! Good for small peeps, maybe not so good for tall peeps.2) The seat/storage-top rubs on the side armrests when opening. No spacers or information in the installation instructions on how to mitigate or install different way.
Perfect for pool toys. Nothing heavy! The bottom is clear plastic that hubby had issues aligning for a bit. I hadn't expected the clear plastic piece but it works great. Again, not for anything heavy but maybe pool noodles or small cushions would work.
All the parts were present and in good shape. One little strip of "reed" had come loose, not a big deal. It is easy to assemble but the instructions are very basic. The last step seems to me to be impossible to accomplish according to the picture. When step 2 is done, turn the thing right side up, open the lid and add the front piece that way. In my opinion, the shelf that will hold the gardening supplies has a too flimsy plastic material attached. The frame is solid though so we will add a piece of thin plywood or similar to reinforce the shelf.