Keep your poolside fun organized with this mobile caddy. Made of all-weather wicker around a sturdy powder-coated steel frame, there’s plenty of room for full-size lounge floats in the racks and smaller pool toys in the basket. UV resistant coating will ensure your float caddy stays beautiful for many sunny seasons to come. An ideal organizer for backyard and swimming areas
- Ideal for Outdoor Storage - Pool toys, floats, pool noodles, towels, tables, and other backyard essentials with this versatile caddy dolly, featuring two fixed dividers and a built-in basket so you can organize your outdoor space
- Premium Material - Crafted with a powder-coated steel frame, this weather-resistant piece is wrapped in woven resin wicker in a dark brown tone that blends with any color palette
- Multiple Section - Divided into three sections - two compartments, and a long storage basket for store your garden/pool accessories or equipment
- Build-in Caster Wheels - Equipped with (4) wheels on four sides, (2) of the wheels are universal wheels, allow you to transport it from place to place
- Suitable for poolside, balcony, garden, decks, and other outdoor spaces
- Color: Brown
- Material: Wicker/Rattan
- Frame Material: Steel
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Basket Inner Dimension:
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: Appox. 44"(W) x 38"(L) x 30"(H)
- Outdoor Wicker Float Caddy
Product is of good quality. However assembly took awhile in that the instructions leave out a portion of what to do with what parts. also 3 of the key parts were mis labeled and we put together according to directions and A,B,C,D only to find that those were mis-labeled. so had to take apart and start over.. They also didnt give the correct amount of screws needed for assembly. Luckily my husband is a contractor and had the needed screws.
Love it, and its just what I needed to keep my pool floats/balls/toys from blowing all over the yard. Wished I would have gotten it years ago.
Easy to install and attractive
The item arrived in great condition and assembled fairly easily with a ratchet. Im still waiting to see how it holds up in the weather. The item aas shipped missing a crucial part and they made it right after communication. Will be doing future business.