Stark Mini-Lift car ramps are designed to do what most standard car ramps cannot lift lower clearance vehicles like many of today's sports cars. No more trying to struggle to get a hydraulic jack under a lowered vehicle for service or scraping the front clip of a lowered car with standard car ramps
- Ideal for professional garage use as well as at home on the drive
- Perfect for all under-vehicle maintenance and inspections. Long, lasting, and durable construction for long service life. Supplied complete single service ramp for this deal
- The extended length works great for lowered sports cars that would bottom out on most standard car ramps
- Mini-Lift car ramps are designed to do what most standard car ramps cannot lift lower clearance vehicles like many of today's sports cars
- High-quality heavy-duty vehicle maintenance ramps. Durable steel construction for high durability and strength
- Long, lasting, and durable construction for a long service life
- No more trying to struggle to get a hydraulic jack under a lowered vehicle for service or scraping the front clip of a lowered car with standard car ramps
- A 5-ton hydraulic jack built into each ramp provides greater flexibility
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Max Lift Height: 15 inches
- Min Lift Height: 5.9 inches, Max Length of Bottom: 44.9 inches
- Width of Bottom: 13.3 inches
- Width of Top: 11.4 inches, Width of Platform: 9.4 inches
- Number of Ramps: 2
- Per Ramp Weight Capacity: 4,000
- Total Weight Capacity: 8,800
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 2 x Car Ramp
Color is great, feels very sturdy. I haven't had a chance to totally unbox them yet. Assembly will be very easy.
Liked the price
This product isn't as bad as people are claiming. Here's the issue. These jacks ship with bottle jacks. Bottle jacks are designed to be stored and used in one position. Upright. You can bet the shipping companies don't have a clue there's a bottle jack in the package, or don't care.Here's a fix. I am not guaranteeing it will work but it has for me.I wouldn't even both trying to use the jacks right out of the package. When you get your ramps set up, open the valve that releases hydraulic pressure and lets the jack go down. Then, with the valve open, pump the the jack 20-30 times. Close the valve and your jack should be good to go.It has worked for me. Hope this helps other people with the jack issue. Otherwise they are good ramps.
Works great to get lift higher .
Well built, good weight steel, good welds, I was able to drive my 2002 Mercury on w/o any problems w/ clearance issues. Plenty of room under the car to work. they will slide if not anchored, I have an 8x8' heavy rubber mat which worked well to stop from sliding on concrete. 5 Ton jacks worked fine I had to bend the handles a bit to get full pump. I changed oil on both my car and 1/2 ton Chevy Truck with ease and plenty of clearance. Great for the occasional maintance needs. Don't know what the GVRW rating is but might not recommend anything over 3/4 ton truck at most.