Make great addition to your Christmas and holiday decoration. Perfect for doors, windows, fireplaces decorating to give your home the perfect touch of Christmas spirit. It will provide pleasure and romance for you and offer you a hilarious and memorable Christmas.
- Multiple Occasions - Perfect indoor & outdoor decoration for Christmas, home, window, wall, front/side door, fireplace, a living room, bedroom, dining room, mantel, porch, window and so on. If it is outdoors, it is recommended to hang it on the covered porch to avoid direct sunlight and rain
- Amazing Gift - Barton Christmas Wreath with Ornaments, Ribbon, Leaf, and flower can add a lovely addition to home decor. It goes well with most decor style and is a fabulous addition to Christmas celebration
- Beautiful Festival Decor - Brings a rustic & warm Christmas atmosphere to the family, which is very suitable to welcome friends and relatives
- Timer & Battery Operated - Powered by AA batteries (not included), with On/Timer/off switch. With timer on, it will light up to many hours and then turn off automatically. Convenient and energy-saving
- Well Packed - Each Christmas wreath is packaged in a sturdy box for safe shipping. Please adjust the branches to expand the wreath for a perfect shape when you receive it
- We Wish You Merry Christmas - If you want themed Christmas home or party decor this year, then our Christmas wreath will meet your expectation
- Color: Champagne Gold, Red
- Ornament Included: Yes
- Use Indoor/Outdoor: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- Product Care: Keep out of direct sunlight and rain
- Overall Dimension: 23.5"(W) x 4-1/2"(D) x 23.5"(H)
- Batteries Included: No
- Christmas Wreath
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
After discovering vinyl siding hanging hooks on Amazon, I bought two of these wreaths to match my outdoor Xmas decorations and hung them flanking my garage door. They look great and held up to the elements for a month of Ohio winter. I did not use the lights, so I cannot evaluate that feature; however, I love the wreaths!