The Barton Outdoor Camping Propane Double Burner Stove Station features dual 58,000 BTU propane stoves and convenient drop-down side tables made to be compact and portable for a diverse selection of outdoor cooking applications. This outdoor cooking stove is perfect for on-the-go cooking when bringing friends or family for some outdoor camping and adventure fun. Easily transport the dual-burner stove on and off the campsite using its built-in swivel caster wheels for quick mobility and easy transport.
- Perfect cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight for outdoor cooking when camping, picnicking, backpacking, and various outdoor applications
- Powerful 58,000 BTU propane range double burners with large temperature controlling knobs for adjustable flame and quick heating
- Convenient drop-down side tables can fold up and down to be more compact for cooking in tighter areas
- Multi-functional propane double burner station with mountable teppanyaki-style griddle and double deep fryer attachments
- Mounted propane burner design lets you easily secure propane gas tanks safely underneath the burners
- Compatible for use with stainless steel griddle or flat top grills attachments (sold separately)
- 4 hook utensil holder helps hold your favorite grilling tools like heat resistant BBQ gloves, spatula, tongs and handy grill scraper at the ready
- Color: Black
- Type: Propane Dual Burner Station
- Primary Material: Cast Iron
- Propane Fuel: LPG
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Maximum BTU: 58,000
- Overall Dimensions: 57" x 19" x 45"
- Propane Double Burner Station
- 0-1 PSI regulator with hose
- Deep Fryer Attachment
- Flat Top Griddle
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Great seller. Love the grill. Bought for my husband and he loves it. Exceptionlly good price.
I love the value for the money 💰 This was a giftcto a young man starting his own catering business! He as ecstatic to receive such a gift!
Would be better if the legs folded down. Heat is a lil inconsistent. Dope fryer part that can also be a warmer.
I don't understand what people were expecting for $250. It's not a top end product and price reflects that, if you want a high end one fork out the money for one. I just put mine together after months of debating taking the chance we all the bad reviews. I'm glad I did, all the pieces are heavy duty and not flimsy. It did take about 2 hours to put together with the not very detailed instructions and I wish the metal piece holding the fryer basket and the griddle bolted down instead of just sitting on top but should make for easy cleaning since they are not. Overall glad I took the chance on it and cant wait to use it down at my camping lot!