The highly durable ceramic fibers that construct each piece are ideal for indoor and outdoor use and can sustain temperatures up to 1,832 degrees Fahrenheit. But their design is also clever enough not to scratch or scuff the surface of the fireplace.
- Perfect for Fireplace or Firepit - Ten life sized ceramic gas logs that won’t leave your fireplace looking bare. Logs range from 15 inches to 10 inches in size
- Creativity - Arrange your logs based on your needs. You receive 10 logs with 5 different designs to allow you to use your creativity. Stack the logs in an orderly fashion or mimic nature by placing them at random
- Extremely Realistic - These ceramic wood logs look just like real wood logs when they’re in the fire
- Family Safe from Toxic Fumes - Natural Glo logs burn clean and do not release any ash or residue into the air like some lower quality fake fireplace logs
- Great for All Type of Fireplace - Vented gas fireplace, Outdoor gas fireplaces, indoor gas fireplaces, direct vent, zero clearance, natural gas, gel, standard fire pits, fake fireplaces, electric fireplace inserts, propane fireplaces, etc
- Material: Ceramic Fibers
- Finish: Imitation of Wood Brown
- Max Temperatures: Up 1,832 degrees Fahrenheit
- Logs Size: 15.3" x (2); 14" x (2); 11.5" x (2); 11.3 x (2); 10" x (2)
- 10 Realistic Logs
After struggling with firewood each year, we decided to try these 'fake logs'.And were pleasantly surprised.The fireplace is on the smallish side so the size was pefrfect and if stacked properly, in gas fireplace they look very realistic.Happy with the purchase.
The logs are made of porous ceramic and decorated to look like real wood.They are light and possibly brittle - if dropped on a hard surface.After some use, the logs will show signs of flame wear and look more realistic.When hot, they will radiate some decent heat.A good value overall.
The size of these ceramic logs perfectly fits into our fireplace and they look natural. Value for money sans dust.
Works well so far
The most realistic fake logs we have found. A bit bright at first but "settle" quickly with a fire or two. We keep them outside and have made it thru hail and snow already. Pricier thank others but what I wanted!