Barton hanging lounge chair will make a stylish seating option both indoors or outdoors. Great for patios, porches or lawns, this chair is also a chic seat for your living room or bedroom. Simple assembly and included hardware makes it easier to put this chair together. Plus, this set includes a durable steel stand with an attractive powder-coated finish that resists rusting for greater longevity.
- Unique swinging Chair is the perfect addition to any space outside, like a backyard patio, deck, in a sunroom or garden, or near a pool, or outdoor bar
- It comes with a Soft deep fluffy cushion, perfect for you to snuggle in on a warm and sunny day, with a book and a cold coffee
- It is sturdy and safe for you to sit in, and it will be a great addition to your indoor or outdoor furniture
- Cushion and headrest pillow feature a polyester material and polyester fiberfill cores
- Constructed from polyethylene rattan resin wicker wrapped around a steel frame for weather-resistant protection, strength and durability
- Designed for one person. Detachable design, easy to install and disassemble
- Material: Powder Coated Steel Frame and UV Resistant Polyester Fabric
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Cushion Thickness: 5"
- Seat Cushion Included: Yes
- Seat Size: 20"(W) x 19"(L)
- Seat Height w/ Cushion: 29"
- Backrest: 16"(W) x 14"(H)
- Inside Dimension: 30"(W) x 30"(L) x 31"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 51"(L) x 39-1/2"(W) x 79"(H)
- Max Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hanging Chair
- Plush Cushion
It's so cozy to sit in and read a book or have a cup of tea. It's more compact then my other egg shaped swing, which is great! I just wish it was more fill in the seat cushion and the armrest. But still love it!
I love it, because me and my pug can fit in it and enjoy it
Love love love this chair, easy to assemble was able to put together in less than 40mins with the help of a toddler. Bought it for my daughter fits in the corner of her room. And she loves it!
Material should have been reinforced at area on top where the chair connects to the drop chain. It tore very easily when caught by a little wind.
Plan to need two people to assemble this swing chair. While it's super cute and comfy once assembled, it took us quite awhile because we could not get the bars lined up properly. We nearly gave up but we oddly enough tried a hammer which managed to get us past the difficult issue with the bars not fitting perfectly together. There was also a tear in the top where the hook goes, the seam wasn't properly sewed together.I reached out to the vendor who was helpful in securing the replacement fabric but I will have to unassemble the chair (a huge hassle) to fix the torn fabric.Overall it's super comfy but wasn't a quick and easy set up without issues.