The Barton 10" Meat Slicer high quality stainless steel blade commercial semi- automatic meat slicer in silver is specifically designed for commercial use in restaurant, commercial kitchen, butcher shops, delis, farms, and even home use. Powerful 250 watts of motor power for commercial applications, it is perfect for slicing meats (recommended), vegetables, cheeses and fruits smoothly, quickly and effortlessly up to .6" thick (0-13mm) with the numerical scale knob
- Ideal for commercial use in restaurant, commercial kitchen, butcher shops, delis, farms, and even home use.
- 10" blade is razor sharp so that it can effortlessly cut through product, and it is surrounded by a knife ring guard to help protect users
- Built-in sharpener that both hones and sharpens the blade. It helps the blade to maintain a sharp edge for slicing by pushing the front and back button for a couple of seconds, ensuring that your blade is always razor sharp and ready to slice
- Metal pusher on the feed tray allows you to provide pressure against the product being sliced, preventing slipping, ensuring a consistent cut, and also guarding your hands from the slicer knife
- On- Off switch and relays are built separately which can highly prevent them from damage together at the same time
- Skid proof rubber feet secure the slicer on the countertop while slicing which makes the slicer more sturdy
- Voltage: 110/60Hz
- Power Rated: 240W
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Cut-off journey: 185mm / 7.3"
- Blade Size: 10"
- Adjustable Thickness: Yes
- Slicer Thickness: 0-13mm
- Tray Size: 9-1/2"(W) x 10-1/2"(D)
- Overall Dimensions: 18"(W) x 17"(L) x 15-1/2"(H)
- Electric Meat Slicer
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
It hard to clean, instructions are just flat bad. But, that said love it! Solid tool for the kitchen!
Barton Commercial Electric Meat Slicer w/10" Blade Semi-Auto Stainless Steel
The Burton slicer is an awesome slicer when set-up correctly. It comes well packaged and protected for shipping, the same cannot be said once it's on the counter. The instructions are worth the printing however a few videos help. I disassembled, removed, adjusted and reassembled everything but the internal motor, fan and electronics. Even the Allen screw feet had to be removed, to get to the blade guard nuts, plus lots of rust removed, prior to reassembly. Adjustments are not intuitive so plan on taking the time required, you'll save on future damage and frustration.That being said this slicer will perform well. I sliced a whole packer, after a 18 hour smoke and an 8 hour chill, and the slices were clean and consistant. A whole smoked ham was sliced into deli slices on the thinnest setting before freezing 1/2lb food saver packages.**Recommended Product**
AFTER BUYING AND DISPOSING OF THE $79.99 CHEAP ONE, I GOT THIS ONE, AND MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE! SOLIDLY BUILT AND THE THICKHNESS SETTING STAYS WHERE YOU PUT IT, THE GUIDE PLATE DOESN'T FLEX, AND IT'S AS EASY TO CLEAN AS ONE OF THESE CAN BE.