This portable, air-cooled spot welder makes quick, strong spot welds in a wide range of materials including steel and cast iron. Welds uncoated mild, galvanized, or stainless sheet steel. The spot welder has 6 in. tongs lock firmly onto materials.
- Single Phase Design - Easily weld together different types of materials with the single-phase design. A simple welding mechanism allows you to quickly insert the materials and press them to weld
- Portable Design Machine - The attached handle allows you to quickly transport your spot welder to different job locations quickly
- Durable Welding Tips - Welding tips are constructed from high-quality steel to get the perfect weld for materials that have a thickness
- Replacement Tips - Spot welder comes with extra pair of welding tips for multiple uses. Simply twist the tips off when they are ready to be replaced and screw on the new one
- Simple Lever Function - To perform welding applications, simply apply pressure and press down on the lever
- Type: Spot Welder
- Voltage: 220
- Outlet Voltage: 2.5 kVA @ 50% Duty Cycle
- Amp: 16
- Throat Depth: 6"
- Weldable Materials: Uncoated mild, galvanized, or stainless sheet steel
- Mild steel: up to a combined thickness of 1/8" sheet steel
- Overall Dimension: 18-1/2"(L) x 4-1/2"(W) x 7-1/2"(H)
- Spot Welder
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
I’m pretty happy with this welder. I’ve had good results while replacing a firewall on an old C10. I really like the clamping pressure you can apply.Make sure all 4 surfaces are clean (front and back of both pieces of sheet metal).You will need to adjust the alignment on the tops which is easy - might want to think about the position the tips will be when clamping (not fully closed bc of the sheet metal being welded).You will need to buy a plug for this and wire it. I found one on Amazon. Wiring it wasn’t hard.
Les électrodes sont hors de prix mais bon
Does the job but I wish I went with a 220 one
I bought this to fix a totaled 2016 Ford Explorer. Worked like a charm, but it is very heavy. You definitely have to be sure to grind both sides of your metal so it can make contact with the steel.
I've held back for years from buying a true spot welder. Since i currently have 5 welders with any or all welding processes, i was able to cover any welding situation. But this spot welder really speeds things up in a sheet welding job. Of course it can't get into some areas but where it can it works great! It will handle 2 sheets of 16ga. Easily. It can burn through if you hold the power too long! We'll see how long it holds up. The extended warranty is the way to go since i don't use it every day.