Barton offer art deco-inspired fireplace screen designed is elegantly simple, so the flickering fire is all you really see. Elegant screen has a mesh guard to protect the room from open flames and embers emitted by the fire, while strong top and bottom magnets keep its hinged doors closed
- Functional & Decorative - Screen mesh measures 32.75" height, 39" width, sturdy steel construction fire place covers guard with an modern elegant, graceful design. Essential decorative fireplace gate accessories constructed similarly with brass and black fireplace screen, privacy protector screen
- Double-Door-Design - High magnetic power Solid wrought iron steel frame mesh fireplace screen decor doors has strong magnetic both on top and bottom, two convenient handles, no need to lift and move the screen back and forth from the burning fire, you can easily pull the handles on the door to open and manage your firewood
- Sturdy and Heavy Duty - Flat wrought iron fireplace screen features a large steel frame Durability and two easy access doors that make tending to Fires simple and easy to add or remove wood and heavy support legs holds firmly to the Hearth ground
- Protective Fireplace Screen - Fireplace screen has a mesh guard, tall enough to protect the room from open flames and embers emitted by the fire. Protect your children and pets from the fireplace and keep them safe
- Simple Assembly - Only the four legs of fireplace screen need to assemble, only few minutes will be done. Single panels fire screen is constructed from hand-forged wrought iron and finished with a power coat finish to resist rusting and chipping
- Color: Black
- Material: Iron, Steel
- Foldable Panel: Yes
- Open Size: 37"(W) x 30-3/4"
- Overall Size: 39"(W) x 13"(L) x 32-3/4"(H)
- Fireplace Screen w/ Door
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
This fireplace screen was well packaged and super easy to assemble. All the necessary hardware and tools were included. The magnetic doors are not difficult to open, but you do need to hold on to the frame while opening them to keep the screen from tilting forward. It’s a perfect fit for our fireplace and hearth, and I love the way it looks!
Love the look this brings to our living room and it keeps the pups from getting into our gas log rocks. It isn't sturdy enough to keep a baby away (it could be pulled down easily), but great expensive look for the price and provides minor protection.
I replaced my gas logs in my fireplace insert and they stuck out about a half-inch beyond the old screen; I had to replace it with this item. This is very sturdy and serves the purpose well. Looks good, I just left the back legs off and set it against the bricks. it is great.
Fire place screen
This is a beautiful screen. I love the arch and how it pairs with my lanterns. I’ve had mine for ten months now and still love it just as much as I did when I got it. I especially love the door feature. It’s nice not having to move the entire screen and risk getting soot on the rug. It also keeps my cats out, what more could I ask!