2200 watt electric jack hammer delivers 1800 impacts per minute at 55 ft/lbs which can break up the hardest of surfaces. Since an air compressor is not required, this is one of the most portable jack hammers in the market. Adjustable 360' foregrip provides extra control and comfort during extended use. Our jack hammer is perfect for breaking up concrete, asphalt, mortar, hard clay, rocks, bricks and more! This jack hammer is perfect for home renovations or stone masonry project.
- It is perfect for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and much more!
- Adjustable 360 degree foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Available for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it's suitable for you to use it at home and business
- Excellent heavy-duty drilling power makes your work more efficient, use it at ease
- It accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits
- Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Color: Red
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Motor Power: 2200 Watts
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Hex
- No Load Speed: 1900RPM
- Speed: 1800 Impacts Per Minute
- 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- Bull Point Chisel
- Flat Chisel
- Clay Spade Chisel
- Scraping Chisel
- Asphalt Chisel
- Protective Gloves
- Protective Goggles
- Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- Carrying Case with Handle
Had to demo an old deck with some brick wall and several columns. Looked around at renting one of these and for about the same price I could buy this one. I figured it only had to last for this project to make it worth it.I've had my frustrations with cheap tools in the past but this thing worked well and continues to work. Ordered a spade attachment to dig the holes for the footing on the new deck.If you are using it horizontally you kind of need to plunge it into the work to get it going. Vertically it's fine.The accessories are junk (goggles,gloves etc) but the tool itself works fine.One thing to note is - it does not come with any oil though the manual makes reference to making sure its oiled. After a little research I found any old motor oil will work in it.
Come to think of it great tool, but only received three out of five bits shown. So check if you buy one. Really didn't need other bits
Purchase the electric hammer to remove tile from the floor, with the flat bit it worked great. I'm going to bust up some concrete next. Good tool for the money, it saved a lot of time.
Results were tremendous using to break up rocks while digging fence post holes