The 6-ton hydraulic bottle jack, which is of a low profile, rugged all-steel construction. The enamel finish will make it a long lifetime for rust-free. The hardened, machined, and polished ram and plunger allows for smooth operation. It comes with a two-piece pump handle that makes for easy use in tight spaces and compact storage.
- Multi-functional Use - It features a high-quality glide action pressure pump, it is easy to lift farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment, and other hard-hitting commercial uses
- Easy to Assemble and Use - All assembly hardware and parts are included. With a two-piece pump handle, it makes for easy use in tight spaces and compact storage
- High-Quality Paint - It is painted with red glossy anti-rust and corrosion-resistant paint, which can be used both indoors and outdoors. And because of this feature, it is also very easy for you to clean
- Adjustable Height - With heat-treated extension screws, this bottle jack allows to adjust the lifting height. The maximum lifting height is 13", which will meet most people's needs
- Glide-Action Pump - High-quality, glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal effort
- Durable Material - This hydraulic jack is all-steel construction, very sturdy, and safe when use. With the hydraulic steel cylinder unit, it results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, which helps to reduce wear and extend the service life
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hydraulic Jack
- Operation: Manual
- Lifting Capacity: 6-Ton
- Minimum Clearance: 8"
- Maximum Lifting Height: 13"
- Handle Included: Yes
- Hydraulic Bottle Jack
Used a couple times, working as expected.
Replaced a leaking jack. Works as well as the original and doesn't leak!
Paint chips off really easily, but using 3 of these and some 1/4 steel plate I was able to jack the entire back end of our two story hose to level it off and replace the foundation pillars. Why pay more?
I bought this to help with replacing the struts on my 2010 Traverse. Boy was I happy I ordered this. It helped me adjust the height to get the sway bar link connected to the Strut.