The 5-gallon air bead seater is made of solid steel. The on/off valve is designated for controlling the filling of the tank. An air gauge is exposed which tells you the air volume accurately. Our item is essential for your tire beading. It is suitable for heavy-duty vehicles such as trucks, ATVs, tractor, and soon.
- Quick and Easy Air Inflation - After putting the high-pressure tube correctly to the gap between the tire and the wheel rim and turn ON the valve quickly, you will spend a short time finishing inflating the tire and then turn OFF the valve
- Durable Carbon Steel and Powder Finish - 5-gallon air tire inflator is made of 2.5 mm carbon steel which is solid and durable enough to maintain long-term usefulness. Exquisite powder finish makes it rust and corrosion resistant
- Convenient to Take - With the size and well-designed handle, the high-pressure inflator is perfectly portable
- Easy to Read Gauge - Different vehicles need different levels of operating pressure. The gauge can help you accurately read and adjust pressure for various vehicles
- Suitable for Many Vehicles - The high-pressure air inflator is suitable for vehicles, cars, trucks, lawn tractors, tractors, large tractors, RVs, ATVs, and more. It is also convenient for you to take with handle
- Color: Yellow
- Material: 2.5 MM Carbon Steel
- Tank Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Operating Pressure: 85-116 PSI (0.6-0.8 Mpa)
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI (1 MPa)
- ATV Tire: 40 PSI
- Lawn Tractor Tire: 40-50 PSI (2.7-3.4 Bar)
- Tractor Tire: 100-120(6.8-8.2 Bar)
- Large Tractor Tire: 120 PSI (8.2 Bar)
- Car Tire: 50-60 PSI (3.4-4.1 Bar)
- Truck Tire: 100-130 PSI (6.8-8.2 Bar)
- 4 x 4 Tire: 6-80 PSI (4.1-4 Bar)
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- 5 Gallons Air Bead Seater
- Threaded Barrel
Exactly as described and just what I was looking for. I left it pressurized over night and next day still had the same psi.
I received it with no issues and works good. Best $85 I spent, plus much safer then spraying starting fluid into the tire with fire to expand/catch the bead. I'm happy. I used on trailer tires.
Great woofer. Worked like a charm and well made.
Works great 😁
Much less expensive than other units. Works the same way