Demolition Jack Hammer into a compactor to tamp and compact loose granular soils, gravel, and sand. It is made with high-grade forged and heat-treated steel for maximum durability. The plate measures 6 by 6 in. fits all Demolition Jack Hammers (1-1/8 in. hex shank).
- Tamp and compact loose granular soils, gravel, and sand
- For jackhammers, these extra-long sturdy hex shank bits are designed for serious demolition
- Precisely machined and heat-forged from high-grade industrial steel for long-lasting durability and strength
- Tamp and compact aggregate materials such as loose granular soils, gravel, or sand with 6 in. x 6 in. plate size
- Designed for use with XtremepowerUS demolition hammers and 1-1/8 in. hex concrete breaker hammers
- Drill Bit Type: Tamper Shank with Plate
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Bit Length: 17 in.
- Overall Dimension: 6"(W) x 6"(L) x 17"(H)
- Tamper Shank with Plate