This modern looking weather-proof fire pit is made from a stainless steel alloy and powder coated body. The standard configuration is a 20lbs lpg tank with an sure fire trigger for easy lighting. The burner has an adjustable heater and can burn at 50,000 BTUS. This set includes glass beads and a nylon cover to preserve the fire pits table's quality when not in use.
- Offering both useful functionality and contemporary appeal, the stylish patio heater features durable construction with a powder-coated bronze finish
- Firepit heater offers an impressive heat output of 50,000 BTUs. Mid-winter merry-making? No problem. the firepit heater delivers quiet, soothing, consistent heat--with no smoke
- Admire the reflection of the dancing flames on the fire bead
- A nylon weather cover protects the table from the rain when it's not in use
- Heating your outdoor room with an outdoor heater will extend your outdoor entertaining season and allow you to enjoy your patio or other outdoor living space for a couple of extra months or in some cases year round
- Easily access the interior compartment to switch out the propane tank
- Comes complete with a flat lid to transform your pit into a table when not in use
- Added safety, this fire pit comes with a thermocouple flame failure device, CSA, ANSI Certified
- Outdoor used only
- Color: Bronze/Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Steel
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Minimum LP Tank Size: 20 lbs
- Propane Included: No
- Cover Included: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 33-1/2"(W) x 18-1/2"(L) x 22-1/2"(H)
- Certification:, CSA, ANSI
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Fire Pit Heater
- Nylon Cover
- Glass Beads
We are really enjoying the fire pit. It was easy to assemble, and the fire is adjustable.We got a great deal on this purchase.
It's a very nice looking and easy to use fire pit, but it goes through an entire 20 pd. tank in one night. Propane tanks are $25 each time so it's expensive. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue?
Really like the look. Puts off good heat standing up around it. A little high to keep you warm when sitting
Love this fire pit. I initially put the bottom piece in upside down then the door was messed up, after fixing that. It was a breeze. Puts out way more heat than I anticipated. The battery goes in the igniter, the instructions didn't mention it. Added blue stones for more color. Its beautiful.
Nice fire pit. very calming and fulfills the job of being a decorative patio addition.