Broken Bolt Remover Small Screw Extractor Kit is designed to help you remove stubborn broken or stripped bolts, studs, and screws. The screw extraction kit includes 25 bits that are constructed of heat-treated chromium-molybdenum (carbon) steel. Each bit is precision cut into a left-handed spiral design that will extract any faulty threaded pipes, fittings, pins, and even hexagonal socket screws and bolts. Size markings are etched onto the bits and on the plastic storage case
- Widely Applicable -The extractor set is suitable for removing broken studs, bolts, threaded pipes, pins, hexagon socket screws, fittings and more
- Unique Design - Unique hexagon head provides maximum torque with wrenches and sockets
- Precision Design - Precisely machined aggressive multiplane teeth with left hand spiral design provides extra gripping power and faster threading
- Pro-Quality - Pre-oiled bits are constructed of heat-treated carbon steel and machine cut into internal left-handed spiral; Damaged screw extractor set resists corrosion
- Easy Identification - With a sturdy plastic storage case includes identification sheet detailing common size applications for broken screw extractor set; Each bit features size markings etched onto the surface
- Drive: 3/8, and 1/2"
- Size: 1/8"(M3.5), 5/32"(M4), 3/16"(M5), 7/32"(M5.5), 1/4"(M6.5), 9/32"(M7.5), 5/16"(M8), 11/32"(M9), 3/8"(M10), 13/32"(M11), 7/16"(M11.5), 15/32"(M12), 1/2"(M13), 17/32"(M14), 9/16"(M14.5), 19/32"(M15.5), 5/8"(M16), 21/32"(M17), 11/16"(M18), 23/32"(M18.5), 3/4"(M19.5), 25/32"(M20), 13/16"(M21), 27/32"(M22), 7/8"(M23)
- Extractor Set
- Carrying Case
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.