This Multifunctional Manual Tire Changer for 4" to 16-1/2" tires is great for tire installation and separation. This tire changer is made of first-rate, durable steel material and features an ergonomic making this tire changer easy and comfortable to use. This manual tool is highly efficient and labor-saving
- Portable Tire Changer - Our manual tire changer provides a convenient way to remove tires from rims and remount them quickly. The bead breaker mounting tool allows you to change the tires yourself without going to the store, which saves time and money
- Handle Tires with Ease - Thanks to the 3 holes on the tube, the position of the bead breaker can be adjusted to fit different tires. Perfect to handle all tires from 4" to 16.5" light truck tires
- Heavy Steel Construction - The manual tire changer base is made of steel with a red painted surface, which is rust-proof and corrosion-proof. The sturdy steel keeps the tire changer in shape and makes work secure
- Convenient and Secure - The manual tire changer machine comes with a locking collar for holding the wheel in place while mounting or dismounting the tire. And four 1/2" pre-drilled holes allow fixing the tire changer to the ground directly
- Easy to Use - Our portable tire changer requires no power hookups or pneumatic lines to operate. It's compact and portable, not only suitable for small auto shops and homes, but also suitable for outdoor emergency use. Economically handle your tires
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Function: Manual
- Sliding Jaw Clamps: Adjustable
- Tire Spread: 4" to 16 1/2
- Base Measurements: 18-7/8" x 11-7/8"
- Height: 50-1/4"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Tire Spreader / Changer Stand
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
We have a few Golf carts/utility vehicles at work. For years, we replace rim & tire, and they don't last long. A lot of waste is created. I wanted to get better tires that would replace the typical 18x8.5-8 tires that these carts use. We have been replacing them with Higher speed tires that would last longer. We have started removing those tires and replacing with 215/60-8 size tires and it works great.
The Stark tire changer does work. I used it recently to replace a 15" rear tire on my Honda cruiser without much issues. The three rim hooks securing the wheel are on the weak side, making the wheel spin during operation. To counter this, I dropped a long metal pipe down the rim to stop the spin, making work much more efficient. The unit came with nuts and bolts to secure the top spreader to the base but doesn't include concrete anchors. Drop by a hardware store, and get some 3/8 inch wedge anchors, and you're good to go. The Stark tire changer is a go!
This thing is sweet changed 4 15" trailer tires in about 45 min after figuring out the first tire. But ya gota release the rim befor you pump up the tire or the tire pinches the grips against the rim and it won't come off. Might wants bolt or down or just throw your leg against it and wear it out.
I was looking at some of the cheaper tire machines and came to the realization that they would not be able to do all the different wheels I have. I removed, patched and reinstalled a pair of four wheeler tires. Works great. I love it. Don't be fooled by the less expensive machines. There usefulness is limited.
I did what most of you probably did and you-tubed this tire machine before I bought it. Believe me when I say those guys make it look easy... UNTIL you figure it out. two notes i learned the hard way: (I used this on atv tires) I put a strap around the base and then through the wheel to hold it in place when breaking the bead so it didn't slip out towards me AND when putting the tires back on use the bar that comes with the kit to get it started and then another bar or spoon to crush down the tire opposite of the bar and hold it in place to get the last quarter of the tire on the rim.. essentially have a bar in both hands one of which pushing down and it'll go on with no problem if you just use the bar with the kit you'll fight it until you've bent it..