The 50-ton hydraulic bottle jack, which is of a low profile, rugged all-steel construction. The enamel finish will make it a long lifetime for rust-free. The hardened, machined, and polished ram and plunger allow for smooth operation. It comes with a two-piece pump handle that makes for easy use in tight spaces and compact storage.
- Ideal for automotive, truck, van, farm, industrial, and construction work
- High-quality glide action pressure pump, it is easy to lift farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment and other hard-hitting commercial uses
- Bottle jack allows adjusting the lifting height. The maximum lifting height is 18-1/2", which will meet most people's needs
- With a two-piece pump handle, it makes for easy use in tight spaces and compact storage
- It is painted with red glossy anti-rust and corrosion-resistant paint, which can be used both indoors and outdoors. And because of this feature, it is also very easy for you to clean
- Hydraulic jack is all-steel construction, very sturdy, and safe when use. With the hydraulic steel cylinder unit, it results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, which helps to reduce wear and extend the service life
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hydraulic Jack
- Operation: Manual
- Lifting Capacity: 50-Ton
- Minimum Clearance: 8"
- Maximum Lifting Height: 18-1/2"
- Handle Included: Yes
- Hydraulic Bottle Jack
It is a real work tool, easy to use.
Economically priced and ease of use is ok, not as air operated but it will suffice until the air operated one can be obtained.
These are getting hard to find! We have rent houses that occasionally need a lil releveling.
At first thought the tops spun up, but they dont, so painted it brown after whacking on it.These 50 ton jacks really do push, they lifted my main house girder. I got 2 jacks, other 20ton jacks I bought from Home Depot failed, took them back.You really need 50 tons to lift a house. I used 4 to 5 layers of 3/4 plywood about 2x2 foot squared as a base on the dirt. For the girder a big piece of 9/16 thick steel plate, about 7 x12 inch. That worked very well to support the jacks.The frog is really cool dont you think?
good jack good price