Bring an effortless sense of style and comfort to your outdoor backyard or interior space. This gorgeous egg shape chair is constructed with a delicate wrapped wicker with a sturdy steel frame. The deep arch and thick water-resistant padded cushions ensure a soft and spacious surface for you to sink into, and easy to maintain. Giving you an extraordinary addition to your lounging..
- Basket Shape Design - Featuring a gorgeous basket shape and delightfully encompassing design, Our outdoor chair not only gives your patio a modern look but also offers incredible comfort
- Oversized for Plenty of Room - Whether you are sitting alone or with a companion this chair has plenty of room for relaxing. If you enjoy your elbow room this is for you. If you like to cuddle, perfect
- Water-Resistant Cushion - The cushions are covered with a non-porous material that makes cleaning any spill a breeze. *Please note that these cushions are water-resistant and not waterproof*
- Polyethylene Rattan Material - A long-lasting woven finish, This style is not only incredibly durable but also provides a versatile appearance. The handcrafted details of this material allow this piece to blend seamlessly with your outdoor decor
- Stylish & Comfort - The thick soft padded back & seat cushions create the ultimate outdoor seating experience, this chair gives your space an eye-catching modern look
- Color: Beige
- Material: Polyester, Steel
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Cushion Thickness:
- Max Weight Capacity: 280 lbs
- Swivel Function: No
- Seat Height: Appox. 16"
- Overall Dimension: 40"(W) x 40"(L) x 47"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Patio Egg Chair
Easy to install and very enjoyable
Sturdy easy to install egg chair. Great price to
I am in love with this new piece. Inside and outside of my home it's perfect.The weight limit is listed twice as different limits in the descriptions. After the construction of it I'd say the 400 is more spot on. It's definitely more sturdy than a 250 weigh limit. Two people can easily share the chair with one another. My pup jumped right in as soon as I tried it out for the first time and we both had full seating room with some to share.As per the construction, all the pieces were there, labeled and lined up. Yes some holes were slightly, slightly off but with a little bit of realignment of the chair pieces as youre fitting them together, all the screws and reinforcements went in and sealed together as intended! Easy peasy! I put this together myself. It did take some time but it was well worth it. :)So happy w this new comfy addition!!!!
The chair is super comfy the cushions are thick. Some reviews said it was difficult to put together, I didn't think it was too awful just use common sense. I put it together by myself and I recommend if you don't want to fight with the screws, just hammer them into the holes quick.