Wicker Swivel Barstool are the perfect edition to any setting. Combining sturdy construction with a uniquely styled back and wide arms, this stylish chair adds beauty, flair and functionality to your garden or back yard patio. Our wicker is treated, which makes this chair ideal both indoors and out. With this chair, is it easy to create the outdoor setting you have always dreamed of. Made to resist the elements, this chair will be an amazing addition to your home for years to come.
- High quality patio bar stool to improve your patio experience. To sit in the stool with comfortable cushion, together with armrest and footrest, makes your causal time more pleasant
- Wicker bar stools are hand finished that adds character and authenticity to those items appealing and versatile natural finish
- Bar stool features concise design, extra comfort and durability, tall enough to accommodate bar height, super ideal to sit by high table or outdoor bar area, showing off a high class flavor
- Ultra comfortable cushion pad for the stools, made by woven of 100% solution dyed polyester, which has a rich, lasting color and the soft, natural hand feeling, easy-care and resisting mildew, stains and fading. A tie to be bound with the stool, zippered cushion cover, machine washable
- The built-in footrest and armrest provide a comfortable place to rest your arms and feet
- Perfect for any indoor and outdoor use
- Type: Bar Stool
- Material: Rattan & UV Resistant Fabric
- Cushion Thickness: 2"
- Swivel: Yes
- Armrest Height: 35-1/4"
- Seat Size: 17" x 18"
- Seat Height: 27"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Each Stool Overall Dimensions: 22"(L) x 18"(W) x 43"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 2 PC Bar Stool
- Hardware Set
The chairs are just as I had hoped, very stylish and the perfect size. They were easy to assemble and seem to be of high quality materials. The only reason I cannot give these chairs a 5 star rating is the cushions are the worst I've ever seen! They look okay, but they are TERRIBLY uncomfortable. The cushions are very thin and you can feel the wicker through the cushion. For such a nice chair, they ought to have higher quality cushions. I will be replacing them ASAP!
My husband made a table out of a planter I had bought at a thrift shop. We needed some chairs that weren't too costly, because the idea was to keep this as an inexpensive project. I don't have the cushions on it right now because it's about to rain, but the chairs are comfortable either way.
Would like if it hade a table with this set of chairs, but easy to match
Overall excellent ease of assembly ,looks ,the cushions could be thicker but the only real issue was the packaging it had there were three large holes bigger then a foot across allowing the swivel mechanism to fall through so i spent additional $25 replacing them but as stated very sturdy and big plus for my Tiki Bar
Needed matching table in picture to go with it. Just a small bummer no table or if you can order one not sure no information