Barton's large raised garden bed is a good solution to ensure the healthy growth of your plants while protecting them from your pets. The plant box is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), which is weather-resistant and rugged, and great for outdoor use. Unlike other planting boxes, this planting box uses a slot connection, so it is not only easier to assemble, but tightly connected
- Outdoor garden bed features ample planting space and premium materials, so it is suitable for planting a variety of different plants, flowers vegetables, and fruits. With this planting box, you can create your private garden while ensuring healthy plant growth
- Built with an open base to prevent water build-up and rotting, while allowing roots easy access to the nutrients and promoting proper water drainage to maintain a healthy root system
- Each garden bed includes specially designed posts and walls that can be used together with multiple units, in any direction. Allowing you to create any shape/design to fit your unique yard and gardening ideas!
- Designed with premium, high-grade HDPE this raised garden bed is guaranteed to withstand the outdoor elements and fight against yellowing, rotting, or fading
- Raised Garden Bed requires no tools or accessories to assemble and only takes minutes to put together. Maintenance is non-existent as a simple spray with a garden hose will clean the bed from the dirt, so you can have more time growing and less time cleaning
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Interior Dimension: 44-1/2"(W) x 44-1/2"(L) x 12"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 48-1/4"(W) x 48-1/4"(L) x 13-1/4"(H)
- Plant Included: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Raised Plant Box
*Note Plant Not Included Image is for illustration purposes only*
I had this out of the box and assembled in probably 5 minutes, without reading the instructions. It's really easy to do- just slide the plastic boards into the corner post grooves, add a cap on each post.Instructions say also to tap the posts into the ground, which I haven't done. It being rather late in the growing season, I just put it around my cucumbers to help keep the weeds at bay and check it out.Next spring I'll be able to have pictures and plants growing from the start in it.I do intend to buy at least one more. You can put multiple sets together in whatever configurations you like.They are a very smooth white plastic, hollow, they stay together well and look very nice.I feel it's a good value for your money.
This is a beautiful garden bed. This is a great addition to our wooden garden beds. I’m using it to grow flowers and herbs in the front yard. It’s easy to assemble and it’s very sturdy. Will def last us a long time. It’s great value for the price.
Easy to put together and looks gorgeous!It's just the right depth for growing about anything. It would make a little veggie garden look fantastic in a tight space.In my case, I have too much space, and really needed to define an area and this did a perfect job of that. I would highly recommend for both large and small spaces. Such a nice solution!
This was easy to assemble and looks fantastic in my backyard. The materials are durable so not really any issues there. I like the open bottom and overall size of this bed. I recommend getting a few of these!
Would definitely recommend.